Hot stone massage was already known in ancient times. The stone massage technique is older than acupuncture and is based on the theory of energy flow through the body between
energy points called chakras. The chakra map was developed in ancient times by Chinese and Hindu doctors. Hot stone massage improves the flow of energy through a tired or sick body, also stimulates blood and
lymph circulation in the body. The secret to the effectiveness of this treatment is massaging special places along the spine, where, according to Far Eastern views, there are energy centers called chakras.
Chakras stimulate the work of endocrine glands located nearby, which produce vital hormones. Eastern medicine has been using chakras and meridians connecting them for centuries, primarily in acupuncture.
Massage stones are laid out according to the map of the chakras located on the human body. Warm stones, which are put in place of the chakra, and then moving them along the meridians, causes the body to unblock
What benefits does hot stone massage provide?
- improves and stimulates the flow of energy through the body;
- unlocks energy points in the body (chakras);
- improves blood circulation and lymph in the body;
- reduces pain;
- deeply relaxes;
- brings stress relief - calms the nervous system;
- strengthens the immune system;
- improves mood and brings "lightness" of spirit and body.
- recent operations - before the massage consultation with the attending physician is required;
- active neoplastic disease - with some neoplastic diseases you can undergo massages, but for safety reasons you should consult your attending physician;
- skin diseases (infectious) and non-infectious skin diseases with contraindications - before massage please inform us because some skin diseases look unsightly and the masseuse
he may not know what the disease is and may be refusing a massage;
- any contagious diseases - for the safety of therapists and other clients;
- heart disease;
- acute colds, flu;
- the full version of the hot stone massage lasts 120 min, the 90 min and 60 min versions are shortened versions.