Oil massage is performed with the help of aromatic oils - extracts of lavender, rosewood, pranjipani, sandalwood, rosewood and mint. It is a combination of Ayuverdian philosophy of
massage with acupressure techniques. It aims to improve the immune and nervous systems and accelerate the excretion of excess water from the body by stimulating skin pores. It is a variation of traditional Thai
massage that uses strong pressure and deep rhythmic movements along the Sen line. This treatment is aimed at unlocking, balancing and restoring the natural flow of energy, and thus maintaining balance in all organs
and systems in the body, thus preventing malaise, allowing the body to heal itself and work effectively. This type of massage is ideal for anyone who is particularly stressed, needs recovery or balance, or for those
who simply appreciate the healing and relaxation properties resulting from the strong pressure on the muscles and special body points.
What are the benefits of oil massage?
- improved skin and muscle elasticity;
- reduces pain;
- deeply relaxes;
- brings stress relief - calms the nervous system;
- strengthens the immune system;
- improves mood and brings "lightness" of spirit and body.
- recent operations - before the massage consultation with the attending physician is required;
- active cancer - with some cancers you can undergo massages, but for safety reasons you should consult your attending physician;
- skin diseases (infectious) and non-infectious skin diseases with contraindications - please inform us before the massage, because some skin diseases look unsightly and the masseuse may not know what the
disease is and may refuse massage;
- all infectious diseases - for the safety of therapists and other clients;
- heart diseases;
- acute colds, flu;